BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Zak

Matt Zak

Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia Empty
PostSubject: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Hey guys this is the official thread for Crusia. i will be posting spoilers on this page as they are made. please leave comments, and also message me on facebook if you want to play test or help make cards. have fun and welcome Crusia!
Back to top Go down
Dantés

Dantés

PostSubject: Re: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 am

What's Crusia? I Googled it, and nothing about Magic came up.
Back to top Go down
YoungTim

YoungTim

PostSubject: Re: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 am

if i had 10 guesses they'd all be that Dantés is Vince.
Back to top Go down
Matt Zak

Matt Zak

PostSubject: Re: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Vince Crusia is the name of the plane for the block. and later tonight ill be posting the primer for the first set. as soon as i decide if rob and tim are good enough card creators to have them on board. this blocks break down will be Crusia divided 244, Enter Genesis 158, War of Crusia 244. these numbers are likely to be approximately correct. but the structure is going to be big,small, big. you'll see why as the set goes on. but as a teaser here is your first spoiler.

Jel Polyp 1U (common)
creature-Jellyfish
flying
Transmute 1UU
1/1
“Jel hold the key to all the magic on the plane. If we can simply figure out how to master their abilities we can master this world and every other” -
Back to top Go down
Clay Aiken

Clay Aiken

PostSubject: Re: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Would that be because the thread "Vince's Trade Thread" was started by Dantes?
Back to top Go down
YoungTim

YoungTim

PostSubject: Re: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 am

maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia   Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crusia: Crusia Divided , Enter Genesis , War of Crusia
Page 1 of 1