BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jmccabe2

majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  Empty
PostSubject: majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums    majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 am

fantastic so far ive been told by the majority that i should go red blue
other things ive heard were red green
green blue
green red
jund
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  Empty
PostSubject: Re: majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums    majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeah you're Red/Blue
Back to top Go down
Dantés

Dantés

PostSubject: Re: majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums    majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 pm

I definitely don't see blue at all, there's red no doubt, with a little green. Red-Red-Green to be specific.
Back to top Go down
YoungTim

YoungTim

PostSubject: Re: majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums    majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:29 am

i feel like green blue applies to you pretty well
Back to top Go down
rwobsession

rwobsession

PostSubject: Re: majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums    majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Red blue because you plan out your chaos. You also use chaos to control your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums    majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

majority decides plz give your oppinion jims grand persona debate moved to the forums
Page 1 of 1