BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jims trade thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jmccabe2

Jims trade thread  Empty
PostSubject: Jims trade thread    Jims trade thread  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 am

needs:
2 strength of tajuru
1 harrow
3 cultavate
4 counterspell
1 leyline of singularity
2 asceticism

ill remove them as i get them
trade the uncommons and commons at 3 for a dollar with the exception of counterspell which is like a dollar each
so yall can make out on this

Last edited by jmccabe2 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Zak

Matt Zak

Jims trade thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jims trade thread    Jims trade thread  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 am

Jim who has put u as blue. im not saying your not smart, far from it, but its not how you solve situations. or at least in my experience with you are primarily green with a hint of red. but its whatever, magic is fun. besides 10% of persona decks were constructed without others input. for the record i don't like that im red white, but it was chosen for me, and when i really look at it. it fits.
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

Jims trade thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jims trade thread    Jims trade thread  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:29 am

Matt, most of the people who have constructed the decks have consulted others. I'm not sure who this mysterious group of people who haven't are, but whatever. He said he talked to people about it. I personally deemed him as R/U, but if other people thought he was more G/U, then thats fine with me. I can only think of a few people who have gone off and made decks without consulting other people, or at least to my knowledge. Who exactly do you think has done that?
Back to top Go down
jmccabe2

Jims trade thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jims trade thread    Jims trade thread  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 am

posted it to the another topic cause regardless this deck is getting built even it im given another persona but the only ppl i can remember are eric and brent both of which said blue red so we can move this over to the new thread and tommarrow night whichever colors got the majority posts for is going to be my persona
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jims trade thread  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jims trade thread    Jims trade thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jims trade thread
Page 1 of 1