BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?

Go down 
+4
Reydan
Supernova
nennoski
Zero581
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nessthing

nessthing

Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 Loadfasteric128559049661443267
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 am

I think we should maintain the "Lets keep these tournaments geared towards us" thing. I was a little annoyed at the Behrend Tide as well. It was stupid. None of them were even interested in anything besides the game. Thats not what Gamer's Guild is about. Its about friends playing games. Not people uninterested in friendship dominating a game, and then leaving forever.

I honestly love UT 2003/2004 (since they were essentially the same game with a few bug fixes and such). They were such good games. But the original UT was the second game I ACTUALLY went and spent money on, the first being Warcraft II (Which would also be a fun tournament Razz). Both of those games were so fun and customizable, and I would love either one to be played XD
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Reydan wrote:
I think we should maintain the "Lets keep these tournaments geared towards us" thing. I was a little annoyed at the Behrend Tide as well. It was stupid. None of them were even interested in anything besides the game. Thats not what Gamer's Guild is about. Its about friends playing games. Not people uninterested in friendship dominating a game, and then leaving forever.

I honestly love UT 2003/2004 (since they were essentially the same game with a few bug fixes and such). They were such good games. But the original UT was the second game I ACTUALLY went and spent money on, the first being Warcraft II (Which would also be a fun tournament Razz). Both of those games were so fun and customizable, and I would love either one to be played XD

Warcraft III would add a ton of viable options for a tournament. We'd have tried and true DOTA (non of that LoL those kids are talking about these days), Tower Defense and even just plain ole WC3 games.
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:00 am

WC 3 would be fun... but I'm talking WC II. Kick it fucking hardstyle. XD.

But yea, I loved WC3. Such a great game.

FOOTMAN FRENZY
Back to top Go down
christoph

christoph

PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 pm

i doubt anyone would have them, but what about a 'classic' fighter night, like stuff that was on PS1 maybe.
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:46 pm

christoph wrote:
i doubt anyone would have them, but what about a 'classic' fighter night, like stuff that was on PS1 maybe.

We're actually planning some classic fighter tourneys right now, mainly Bushido Blade 2 and Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?   Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Semester Tournaments - What would you like to see?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Gamer's Guild :: Video Games-
Jump to: