BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommend a Manga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova

Supernova

Recommend a Manga Empty
PostSubject: Recommend a Manga   Recommend a Manga I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:50 am

Now I'm sure we all have a bunch of manga that we've read that nobody else has and we'd like to share them with the world. If there's a manga you'd like to share with everyone go ahead and post about it here.

Note: MyAnimeList.net is a great database for manga if you can't think of a description.
Back to top Go down
zac

zac

Recommend a Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend a Manga   Recommend a Manga I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 am

My all time favorite is Rave Master, its the one manga that i will not read online, the one that i will buy. The art style is great, there is always something going on in the backgrounds, its similar to eiichiro oda's style, due to them both being influenced by Akira Toriyama, but the character development is amazing, story line is well paced, and he also currently has another ongoing manga, fairy tail, as well as a collection of smaller stories.
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

Recommend a Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend a Manga   Recommend a Manga I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

I'm gonna go ahead and recommend Genshiken. It's a relatively short manga, only 50 chapters, that's about a college anime club. It starts out with a main character who's a closet otaku but by the end of it he fully blossoms into the true nerd that he is.

It sends a great message about accepting yourself for who you are and actually broke me out of my closet anime fan days.
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

Recommend a Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend a Manga   Recommend a Manga I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 am

Flame of Recca and MAR are both some of my favorites. Both are made by the same person and are fantastic. Both feature a team using magical weapons(different ones in each series) to fight a greater evil of some kind. Each has a wonderful cast of characters that will make you laugh at times. Can't recommend them enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommend a Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend a Manga   Recommend a Manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend a Manga
Page 1 of 1