BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good, short manga?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Loli-Blaster

Captain Loli-Blaster

Good, short manga? Empty
PostSubject: Good, short manga?   Good, short manga? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 am

I'm not one to want to buy much manga, but I enjoy reading it when I do. I'm aware that there's a shit-ton of manga online that I can read for free, but having a hard-copy is always nice for me. Anyway, since my attention span is kind of shitty, I'm looking for short manga. To me, this means like, a maximum of 7-ish books total. I own FLCL and .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, and both are awesome. I just need to find more manga that's both satisfying and short, because I know it can be done.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :3
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

Good, short manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good, short manga?   Good, short manga? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Genshiken is around 9 volumes, so only 50 chapters. I can always bring those back from my home after break for you to read, otherwise it's all over the internets.

Ane Doki! was a pretty good, short ecchi manga.

There's also Mx0 which clocks in at 99 chapters. Cancelled WAY before its time and a truly excellent magic manga.
Back to top Go down

Good, short manga?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Anime Club -- ESCA :: Manga-
Jump to: