BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommendations of Currently Airing Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonluc

Recommendations of Currently Airing Series Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations of Currently Airing Series   Recommendations of Currently Airing Series I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
link

link

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of Currently Airing Series   Recommendations of Currently Airing Series I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
jonluc

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of Currently Airing Series   Recommendations of Currently Airing Series I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Thats the one i forgot
Back to top Go down
link

link

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of Currently Airing Series   Recommendations of Currently Airing Series I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

It is fun. Even though 3 episodes barely digs into it it would still be fun to watch.

Back to top Go down
jonluc

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of Currently Airing Series   Recommendations of Currently Airing Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Yeah, they have 12 eps out currently. Horrible subs is subing it and I believe crunchy roll is too. SKET Dance is also amazeing if anyone would like to check it out. It's really funny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sket_Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of Currently Airing Series   Recommendations of Currently Airing Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendations of Currently Airing Series
Page 1 of 1