BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas gaming, what have you been playing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero581

Zero581

Christmas gaming,  what have you been playing? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas gaming, what have you been playing?   Christmas gaming,  what have you been playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:38 am

so were almost at Christmas and I'm just wondering what has everyone been playing. Maybe recommend some stuff, and maybe some of your best/worse moments of your experiences.

I'll start off with Sonic CD. It came out on xbla recently for 5.00 USD. It's really good it was developed by the original Sonic 1 team, and is a little more thought provoking than the first being more of a puzzle platformer than sonic 1 or any of the other entry's but is probably one of the best experiences with Sonic you've never had. Engaging elements of time travel to broaden the experience. Being one of the earliest games where your effects in the past sections of the stages have an effect on the future sections of the stages. It gives you the old sonic directive of making it to the end of the stage, but switches it up in that your time travel shenanigans will give you a good or bad future which will then effect the ending of the game.

Most of the bosses require some thought and aren't all hit Robotnik eight times most of them require you to figure out the correct method in defeating the madman. It is also the introduction of series favorite Metal Sonic who would not be seen again until the side game knuckles chaotix, and even further down the line in the main game Sonic Heroes.

All in all I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gaming, what have you been playing?   Christmas gaming,  what have you been playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Been playing Uncharted 3 and it's just as good as every other one. Loving everything about it.

The Old Republic. That's really all that needs to be said.

I also picked up Humble Indie Bundle 4. Really looking forward to playing Shank and BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gaming, what have you been playing?   Christmas gaming,  what have you been playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:31 am

Suikoden lots and lots of suikoden plus i just got the new assassins creed today so that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gaming, what have you been playing?   Christmas gaming,  what have you been playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas gaming, what have you been playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Gamer's Guild :: Video Games-
Jump to: