BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angie's Pathfinder Campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allaboutsoul

allaboutsoul

Angie's Pathfinder Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Angie's Pathfinder Campaign   Angie's Pathfinder Campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 am

Hello everyone! This is Angie, and I am who announced that I am looking for 2-3 people (I have one player already. My boyfriend is playing a Halfling Bard.) for a Pathfinder campaign next semester. For those who don't know of it, Pathfinder is sort of a modified 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons. [I had two links to Pathfinder websites here but it wouldn't let me post them.]

Some basic description of the setting of my campaign:

Briarvale, the capitol of Asteria, is in a state of disarray.
The king has died suddenly without naming an immediate heir.
Lesser royalty have swarmed the capitol and are arguing amongst
themselves over who deserves to take the throne. There is a
wizard hiding out in the nearby forest of Briarwood. Given his
history with the royal family, he is sure to be taking
advantage of the situation.

Some More Technical Details

*The starting level will be 3.
*The medium experience track will be used (Experience points will be gained at a moderate rate.)
*You may use races and classes from the Core Rulebook and the Advanced Player's Guide, but EXCLUDING anything in Chapter 8 of the Advanced Player's Guide.
*No magic items allowed as starting equipment.
*No special materials in armor or weapons allowed as starting equipment
*I would like players who are interested in a decent amount of roleplaying, although this is not a set requirement.
*A warning: The storyline will possibly have some dark themes and "moral gray areas".
*When rolling stats, roll 4d6 and drop the lowest. Re-roll any stat that is below 10. You may roll all of your stats up to 4 times and pick any of the 4 sets.

I hope a few people will be interested in this! Please post if you are interested in playing! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to post here and/or contact me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=533962918
Clay Aiken

Clay Aiken

PostSubject: Re: Angie's Pathfinder Campaign   Angie's Pathfinder Campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

Hey, I wasn't at guild when you made the announcement.

I like the sounds of it, but I was wondering:

Is it going to be a forum-based RP, play-by-post, or a real life RP?

Everything else seems good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allaboutsoul

allaboutsoul

PostSubject: Re: Angie's Pathfinder Campaign   Angie's Pathfinder Campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 am

Oh, sorry if you were confused about the format of the campaign. It will be in-person, not on the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=533962918
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angie's Pathfinder Campaign   Angie's Pathfinder Campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angie's Pathfinder Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Gamer's Guild :: Role Playing-
Jump to: