BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nennoski

nennoski

Star wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:06 pm

I just feel we should have a topic for this
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 pm

And now we do. So what's a good topic to start with? How a lot of the companions are really freaking great? I like that one.
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:14 am

Supernova wrote:
And now we do. So what's a good topic to start with? How about this game is the freaking best? I like that one.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am

I'm strongly considering playing a Knight over a Consular just because the companions are better.
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 am

Who wouldnt want to play a knight more anyway? consulars are lame
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:48 am

Having played a Consular I can honestly say I liked both the story and the gameplay more. Learning the lore of the Jedi Order is just utterly fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:32 am

I played both as well. The contrast was really interesting. The knight was more a "Get Shit Done" martial guy, and all of his quests had to do with stopping the dangers and immediate threats. The Consular, on the other hand, was basically Sherlock Holmes. He investigates all this crazy bullshit, and you learn a lot of ancient stuff. Its very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm

I didnt play much of the Jedi i was doing a trooper and sith warrior cause i wanted to avoid classes i planned on playing after beta
Back to top Go down
Captain Loli-Blaster

Captain Loli-Blaster

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm

GAAHH TOTALLY INTERRUPTING THIS ADORABLE CONVERSATION BECAUSE 5 DAYS TILL EARLY ACCESS STARTS.
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:07 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IWANTIT
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:34 am

Guys.

Fucking.

29 hours until Early Access starts.
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Reydan wrote:
Guys.

Fucking.

29 hours until Early Access starts.

SHUT UP I CAN'T PLAY TIL THURSDAY
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 pm

early access probably wont start till thursday
Back to top Go down
Reydan

Reydan

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:59 am

It starts in one fucking hour and I can't sleep anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: The Old Republic   Star wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Gamer's Guild :: Video Games-
Jump to: