BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Literate RP Rules/Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corthal

Literate RP Rules/Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Literate RP Rules/Guidelines   Literate RP Rules/Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 pm

1) Just like in a tabletop RP you control your character and ONLY your character.

2) You don't write in cheats/god mod. IE you are playing and your character becomes pinned buy enemy fire and a stray bullet pierces him through the shoulder as told by the GM. you can't respond with "TING! the bullet bounces of Imazhker. He looks down at his trusty war torn armor, another close call..."

3) TO follow up on two you can't shoot at those say 6 guys firing at Imazhker and type "BLAM BLAM BLAM Imazhker unloads his trusty six shooter hitting each guy. SO NO AUTO HITTING. GM will tell you how well you do.

4) GM is your god, GM will be fair, GM will be final; if you don't like it borrow a quater and call Batman he might be able to help you...
Literate RP Rules/Guidelines Tumblr_lrlmt5F83A1qzqua1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Corthal

Literate RP Rules/Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Clarification   Literate RP Rules/Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 am

SO talked with Stef and long story short I want to make a clarification...

I know most probably have done literate RP's without GM's so to speak and that's possible. Me, personally, I have had that and with GM's I like it with GM's here's why

GM is actually just the administrator who should check posts anyways...

1) he can make sure they are clean and appropriate

2) he can play as a character like a GM would and help keep the story moving along some

3) he can as admin help those who like to try and play god mode edit their posts...
Back to top Go down

Literate RP Rules/Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Literate Role Playing :: RP 101-
Jump to: