BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova

Supernova

One Piece Discussion Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 am

Yes, we need a One Piece thread because it's fucking amazing. All One Piece discussion goes here.
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Think Jubei will join the strawhats?
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

I really hope so. It'd be awesome if they had a Shichibukai with them. Plus he seems like he cares enough about them and he'd be the first Fishman in the group.
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Yea which would also answer my concern that i thought they would just stop recruiting people after the time skip which would have been kinda dumb
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am

Doubtful. Oda can write as many detailed characters as he wants into the crew. He's that good.

Plus a new crew member has been a long time coming. I expected a Fishman all the way back in the Arlong Arc.
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 am

Seems I was right, Luffy asked Jimbei to join up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Yes thats why I asked but what im wondering is if he will join i could easily see him saying no
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm

It's a possibility but he's incredibly devoted to the Strawhats. With no Shichibukai to go back to if he wants to stay a pirate he'll probably go with them. Plus, I don't think Oda would add this amount of backstory and lead to Jimbei leaving them after the fight was done. Mr. 2 at least had an awesome reason to not join then.

If not, I can always see Neptune inviting him back to help with reconstruction on Fishman Island.
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:51 am

Well this weeks is out and he declined but said in the future he might
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 am

Which makes me think either....

1. He will join on the future

2. He's going to die/get captured
Back to top Go down
nennoski

nennoski

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I could see him dying but if that happens it will be a bit before that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Discussion
Page 1 of 1