BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC undisputed 3 tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
christoph

christoph

UFC undisputed 3 tourney Empty
PostSubject: UFC undisputed 3 tourney   UFC undisputed 3 tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 am

I realize that most of us in the group (being nerds/geeks) are not much into sports games, however the UFC series plays more like a complex figher, rather than a staight up sports sim, it is easy enough to pick up and play yet complex enough that you need to put time into this if you want to be really good.

Despite some knocks from critics who try to judge it as one thing or the other, this game has a huge following. The 3rd game is set for a feb. 14th realease and with the success of the guilds fighting tourneys this semester i figure this is one that we can bring a much larger audiance into the community as well as generate good money if we do this correctly.

Christoph
Back to top Go down
Supernova

Supernova

PostSubject: Re: UFC undisputed 3 tourney   UFC undisputed 3 tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 am

It's a possibility. I personally harbor a deep hatred for the entire UFC series for being the dude-bro fighter but if enough people request it then I don't see why we couldn't have it as a tourney.
Back to top Go down
Captain Loli-Blaster

Captain Loli-Blaster

PostSubject: Re: UFC undisputed 3 tourney   UFC undisputed 3 tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am

I agree with Justin. While I dunno the popularity of the game among GG members, if it gets enough votes it would be an interesting twist on the fighting games we've been so used to playing recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC undisputed 3 tourney   UFC undisputed 3 tourney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC undisputed 3 tourney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Gamer's Guild :: Video Games-
Jump to: