BoroNerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoroNerds

For those of the Edinboro University Anime Club and Gamer's Guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malifaux by Wyrd Minitaures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corthal

Malifaux by Wyrd Minitaures Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux by Wyrd Minitaures   Malifaux by Wyrd Minitaures I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

"Based in an alternate Earth, Malifaux uses gothic, steampunk, victorian horror with a dose of the wild west to inject fun and depth into the magical lawlessness of a world rife with monsters, necropunks, manmachine hybrids, gunslingers, and power-hungry politicos. Actively using character-driven stories to define the world of Malifaux, seek your fortune in this fast paced and brutal 32mm tabletop miniature skirmish game."-Malifaux Website-

It's a minis game like Warhammer, but no where near as costly. A starter box is about 30-40 dollars. it's enough to play a 25 point game. To do a big Brawl of about 75 Points you'll spend about 100 unless you change your Master from the starter box you get. I have the first to books on one form or another. And ya that bit about character driven stories is true...great fluff with this game great characters, oh and ya some of the characters are player made /driven from comments in their forums and such (IE the one master Collette has a great player her forum name is Tuesday one of Collette's Minions was named recently Monday. Well see Tuesday named here Manniquinn models...Monday's Manniquinns share the exact same names).

No dice needed the game is played with a Fate Deck (fancy way of saying a pack of regular playing cards per person).

Me and Matt Gibson were talking with the local Henchman (Malifaux lackey that works for free pretty much to promote the game) of this area he is willing to come up host an event with us (maybe more) me and Matt would like to do demos get interest going and go from there. If all goes well we may have a little league on our hands.
Back to top Go down

Malifaux by Wyrd Minitaures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoroNerds :: Gamer's Guild :: Tabletop Gaming-
Jump to: